PT0015 - Extra Wide 3.5m fully functional stand up working space across the whole tunnel width. 32mm frame with full height bracing, ground bar kit, rip stop cover with front & rear dual zippered doors.
Pro Max Extreme White Polytunnel 4m x 3.5m (13' x 11.5' approx)
- Dual zippered, UV protected, cross woven rip stop PE cover...a clear covering with white woven corded meshing for added strength. Includes 6 roll up window vents, full 2m front & rear zippered doors for "wide barrow" access and a ground skirt to anchor and weight the structure.
- 32mm, galvanised frame. Speedy construction...easy read assembly guide enclosed.
- 400cm x 350cm x 195cm (L x W x H) 13' x 11.5' x 6'6" approx.
- We stock spares...we understand the frustration caused when a joint, pole or cover is misplaced or damaged...all of which are available as spare parts from us.
Pro Max Extreme...Quality without Compromise!!
A Superior range of polytunnels incorporating a "High Eaves" straight wall design (floor to shoulder height approx 145cm)...which gives a fully functional stand up working space across the whole tunnel width (this differs from traditional design where stand up space is dictated by tunnel curvature). In addition, this tunnel has a 3.5m width (most tunnels max out at 3m widths) thus giving extra walk-in space and extra functional cultivating area.
A fully galvanised 32mm diameter frame (many others use 28mm), full wall height maximum brace..."shoulder to floor" (many others use "half wall bracing") completes the structure...you will not find a better build quality!
(1x) - 139 x 36 x 7.5cm approx | (1x) - 139 x 40 x 14cm approx | (1x) - 133 x 36 x 9.5cm approx; Weight: 58kg approx...
Fits in car for ease of transportation.
We stock replacement parts...poles, fixings, covers. Any questions please call 01942 671602. Have A Happy Growing Season..."Grow Quicker, Yield More"...Plus Save Money On Your Shopping.
- Comes complete with a 30 day manufacturers warranty against manufacturers defects; and a further 12 months warranty against component failure - storm damage not included.