WS0001 - Weavescreen 1m x 5m (5'x17'approx) 98% Shade & Privacy Netting. Manufactured from 230g/sm heavy duty poly-ethylene (HDPE). Suitable for: Fencing, Privacy, Poly Tunnel Shading, Windbreaks & 101 Other Uses.
1m x 5m Weavescreen 98% Shade & Privacy Netting.
- Heavy weight knitted mesh 230g/sm. 98% shade netting...protects from the sun's rays, to keep plants, people & animals cool.
- 80% wind protection...reducing wind speeds & protecting crops.
- Sewn in eyelets (at 3cm intervals) top & bottom for securing. Weavescreen is designed with continuous attachment points at 3cm intervals to give perfect securing and most importantly, no sagging.
- Water permeable, for use over plants.
- Reinforced edges top & bottom.
- Attach with clips, cable ties or cord through eyelets & netting.
- Colour: Green.
- Our heaviest denier privacy fence net.
- Weave will not tear or fray.
- Whilst it is possible to see through our netting, this is our most dense weave (230g/sm) enhancing privacy and obscuring vision.
Weavescreen...Privacy, Sunshade and Windbreak
Manufactured from heavy duty poly-ethylene (HDPE) and with a 230g/sm dense weave, breathable, UV resistant long life fabric...tough, strong and performance is a given. Weavescreen is weather resistant, breathable and porous which allows air to circulate and, water to penetrate...ideal when used for shade net purposes.
Use Weavescreen as privacy from neighbours, sunshade or as a windbreak. Use vertically or overhead. Ideal for fixing to chain-link fencing, carports, use in garden, commercial fencing / building site privacy and security. Perfect privacy and shade screening around the garden, balconies, tennis courts, poly tunnels, fruit cages, hedging, allotments or in a commercial environment for security and privacy.
Multiple sizes available including: 1m x 5m, 1m x 10m, 1m x 20m, 1m x 50m, 2m x 5m, 2m x 10m, 2m x 50m.
Fencing | Privacy | Balconies | Play Areas | Poly Tunnel & Greenhouse Shading | Windbreaks & 101 Other Uses.
- Comes complete with a 30 day manufacturers warranty against manufacturers defects; and a further 12 months warranty against component failure - storm damage not included.