Terms & Conditions
Our terms and conditions apply to all transactions on the Crocodile Trading Ltd website and are set out below.
1. We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
2. Delivery can only be made to the areas highlighted in our Shipping terms. All goods must be signed for by an adult aged 18 years or over on delivery.
3. Delivery charges and estimated timescales are specified in the Shipping page of our website. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable.
4. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods.
5. Payment can be made by any method specified in the Checkout section of our website. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure. However Crocodile Trading Ltd cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
6. The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order. Whilst we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. All reductions in price and/or credit terms are reductions against our own previous prices and terms unless otherwise indicated.
7. The laws of England shall govern the contract between Crocodile Trading Ltd and you the buyer and any dispute will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England. English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract.
9. We offer a 14 day Money Back guarantee returns policy please refer to the Returns page of our website for details of the terms and conditions applicable. In the unlikely event that you receive faulty or damaged goods, please refer to our Returns page.
10. Sometimes the product specifications from the manufacturer may change, in which case we will do our best to offer you a substitute of the same or better quality at the same price. If you are not happy with the replacement you can return it in accordance with our 14 day Money Back guarantee. Where applicable, you may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 Please view our returns policy for further information. All sizes and measurements are approximate but we do try to make sure that they are as accurate as possible. On the rare occasion that there is an error, we will advise you about it as soon as possible. All offers are subject to availability. If an item isn't available, we may send you a substitute of equal or greater value, which you can return free if it's unacceptable.
11. We have selected our products on the basis that they will be used for their specific purpose as detailed within each item description. Misuse or using the selected product for a purpose other than that supplied will invalidate any guarantee applicable the specific product. If you are planning to use any of our products for business purposes please ensure that you are covered by the appropriate insurance, as no liability will be offered from Crocodile trading Ltd or our manufacturers. We recommend the purchaser contacts their own insurance company to confirm or add the required coverage.
12. The outdoor structures that we sell are not for permanent use and should be taken down during adverse and/or windy weather conditions. This information is provided in your Instructions enclosed with your product. Copies of instructions are available on request please email firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your item name and purchase details. Please Note: Crocodile Trading will NOT be held responsible for adverse weather conditions affecting your structure.
13. Crocodile Trading Ltd, warranties and insurances do not extend to damage caused by weather conditions, and do not extend to consequential loss.
14. Where a structure is erected for any period we recommend connections, joints, lines, guy ropes and other structural attachments are checked on a regular basis.
Nothing in these terms and conditions will affect the Customers statutory rights. These terms and conditions are subject to the law of England and Wales.
© Crocodile Trading Ltd.
This privacy and security policy shows our firm commitment to your privacy and the protection of information and to providing a safe, secure site for e commerce transactions.
Security of Transactions
Crocodile Trading Ltd take your security very seriously and encrypt consumer data, such as credit card numbers when you order directly through the website. We transfer the encrypted data over the Internet using secure socket layer (SSL) technology so that your online shopping experience is safe and secure. If you have any concerns about your security whilst placing an order please contact our customer services department who will be happy to help. Contact details can be found in the contact us page of this website. Please note this correspondence is free text format and cannot be encrypted, therefore it is not a secure means of communication. Please do not send sensitive information, such as credit card information through email.
Although we use advanced security measures as described above to protect your information against loss, misuse and alteration. Because of the nature of Internet connections and networks we cannot absolutely guarantee the security of your information provided over the Internet and will not be responsible for this.
How do we keep your information up to date?
When you make a purchase through the Crocodile Trading Ltd website you are asked to create an account, this information is retained for warranty and marketing purposes. We will endeavour where possible to keep this information up to date, but the overall onus is to you the client to amend address and contact details if and when these change.
Do we share your information with others?
We may need to pass your information on to others solely to enable us to provide you with the goods or services you have ordered or requested from us or otherwise in connection with our relationship with you.
Have you received an email from us?
If you are on our email mailing list you may have received emails from us about our products, special offers and other matters. Each email we send contains an easy, automated way for you to cease receiving emails from us. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of any email.
Data Protection Legislation
We comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 in respect of any information we hold.
Crocodile Trading Ltd
Company registration No: 06131301 Vat registration No: 902334757
For further information about these terms and conditions please contact our customer services department who will be happy to assist - email@example.com
For more information about the distance selling regulations please view the office of fair trading online version - Office of Fair Trading