Why buy a polytunnel
- Crops grow quicker earlier and possibly larger.
- They are per square metre less expensive than glass or polycarbonate greenhouses .
- There is a wide range of sizes available.
- They absorb the sun and achieve the most productive germination and Spring growing temperatures two to six weeks ahead of the open garden according to your location.
- They protect growing plants from rain, frost, snow, hail and gales and therefore enable more autumn, winter and early spring crops to be grown.