PT0007 - 3 Arched 25mm Galvanised Frame with full Ground Bar Kit, increased added bracing, rip stop cover, front metal hinged door - suitable for barrow access. Evolved into what we believe is the "Strongest In It's Class".
3m x 2m (10' x 7' approx) Pro+ Poly Tunnel
A Fully Galvanised Structure with added internal bracing...more so than any other in it's class. This tunnel not only has Three arches and a "Ground Bar Kit", we have also added Two opposing corner diagonal brace bars and a central roof horizontal brace bar, thus giving greater flex tolerance against wind stresses, a front hinged double skinned metal door with closing catch, suitable for barrow access - completes the structure. A heavy 150g/sm crossweave, rip stop cover with four netted window vents, two on each side and a wide ground skirt for entrenchment gives increased protection against the elements.
Stocked separately as an accessory - Ground Anchor Kits to give increased securing in adverse conditions, also covers and frame parts ....we know the frustration caused by a lost or damaged pole or cover.
Polytunnel Additional Info:
- 3m (L) x 2m (W) x 2m (H) approx. Three Hoop Frame
- 25mm (1") galvanised steel frame
- Ground bar kit and added bracing - a rigid construct with reduced twisting
- Belt N Braces nut and bolt and locking pin design
- Ground skirt fits securely into a trench for increased protection against the elements
- Lost a pole or joint? Full range of polytunnel spares and accessories available on all our structures
- Comes complete with a 30 day manufacturers warranty against manufacturers defects; and a further 12 months warranty against component failure - storm damage not included.