5m x 4m Heavy Duty Commercial Marquee
The Original Heavy Duty Marquee...Supplied solely by us...we do not supply anybody else!
Our heavy duty marquees have evolved to what is one of the best "off the shelf" structures on the market today...tough, durable, adaptable. Ideal to grace any event...Domestic | Commercial | Industrial. Available in 29 different sizes and with many added features: Full size dual pegged ground skirt, leg covers to "every" leg, individual multi access 2m window panels, zippered giant access doors to each end. Also stocked separately as an accessory - 2m windowless panels and gutter joining kits to attach multiple structures. Superb Functionality...
- Strong weather resistant structure designed for all events and occasions both Commercial and Domestic.
- Holds approx 30 standing people auditorium style or 15 people seated with a table.
- Configures as: Fully enclosed | Canopy only | Back panel | Tunnel | Whole side open | Dual / single entry.
- Speedily erected (2 people minimum). All poles are numbered and complete assembly instructions enclosed.
- Site two or more structures side by side with our marquee joining gutter kit.
- Lost a pole or joint? - Full range of marquee spares and accessories available on all our tents.
Heavy Duty Tents and Marquees Specification...
5m x 4m (17ft x 13ft approx)...Weather resistant White powder coated steel (38mm roof and leg bars, 44mm lock fix steel joints)...steel base plates complete - can be pegged or bolted to both soft or hard standing areas, (ground pegs and guy ropes supplied).
The cover is made from heavy duty 240g/sm. P.E (Polyethylene), (plastic to the touch) it is tough, durable, waterproof, rot proof and U.V. resistant, all attachments are fitted with heavy-duty metal eyelets. As with all our commercial grade tents and marquees, this tent has an added ground skirt to give greater weather protection from wind and water ingress along the base. This product is supplied with Window panels to both side lengths. Wide heavy duty zippered front and zippered rear doors can be rolled open or zipped closed, to offer dual access or total enclosure. Sidewalls and door panels attach using heavy-duty bungee straps. In addition, any of the 2m panels may be omitted allowing further access along the side of the tent, giving our products multi configuration and versatile usage.
Tie Down Kits are a recommended accessory with this structure
Links You May Find Helpful:
- Wall height: 2m Centre Apex height: 2.75m
- Large Zippered Doors: height 2m width 3.77m
- Carton 1: 17kg; Dimensions...198 x 17 x 14 cm
- Carton 2: 17kg; Dimensions...198 x 17 x 14 cm
- Carton 3: 13kg; Dimensions...67 x 57 x 16 cm
- Carton 4: 18kg; Dimensions...67 x 57 x 24 cm
- All prices include delivery to UK Mainland - additional shipping charges are applied automatically at checkout for all other areas. Handling is £7.99 per order no matter how many items you order. All prices include VAT.
- Comes complete with a 30 day manufacturers warranty against manufacturers defects; and a further 12 months against component failure - storm damage is not included with our tents and marquees warranty.
Please note as with any tent, it is not intended to be a permanent structure and should be dismantled in adverse weather.